Sunday, March 2, 2008

Book Tag!

I'm relatively new in the ward, but I've been hearing about lots of book clubs lately. So here's a fun thing to do on your own blog, or anyone who logs onto this one can post their own response right here:

I was just book tagged by my friend. This is a fun one.

1. pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. turn to page 123
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the next 3 sentences
5. tag 5 more people

In my computer room, I have a lot of books, so I picked one of my favorites. This entry is from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer:

"That's Sam - he's nineteen," he informed me.
"What was that he was saying about the doctor's family?" I asked innocently.
"The Cullens? Oh, they're not supposed to come onto the reservation."

Oh yah! That's getting to the good part! I forgot how much I liked this story!

O.K. Sisters, now you can copy the rules and paste them onto your own blog, or you can add to ours. Consider yourself "Tagged!"

Heidi Smith

No comments: