Thursday, March 13, 2008

Upcoming Interest Groups

Hi sisters,
We have a card class coming up this month on Tuesday, March 25th at Mindy Johnson's home. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RSVP to me or Mindy as soon as possible if you plan to come. This is the first one we've had in a long time so we want to be sure we have enough supplies for all who are interested. Mindy said she will be posting pictures of the cards on the blog so keep an eye out for those. I think they will be generic so they will work for whatever you want to use them for!

Also, Trudy Norman and her friend are going (...or is it "is" going? I don't know, anyway...) they are going to do a scripture marking class on Tuesday April 22nd. This will be a great opportunity so keep the date open and we'll have more details to come!

Thanks everyone!
Kacy Moller

P.S. What a wonderful activity last night (even if we did have to make do at the "under construction" Stake Center. It turned out beautifully and I know I benefitted from being there. Thanks to Steph and the Enrichment Committee and all those involved!

No comments: